The Herschel Supply Heritage Backpack is a simple tool for students and commuters to carry their gear and laptops. Its lightweight, durable construction provides storage and protection for short commutes to school, the library, or the office. It can serve to carry the basics while ensuring the commuter has everything he or she needs for the trip.
Provides Convenient Storage for Basic Trips
This product is manufactured by the Herschel Supply Company, a respected name in the industry. The construction is solid, providing a sturdy carrying bag for delicate electronic equipment, with room to spare for notebooks, a small tablet, and other necessities. It is a basic bag for day trips or single nights out.
Functional features include:
- Red and white striped Herschel Supply interior.
- A handle located at the top of the bag for easy grab-and-go convenience.
- A diamond-shaped lash tag that provides extra carrying space for necessities that can’t fit or shouldn’t go in the bag.
- A laptop sleeve that fits tablets or laptops up to 15 inches.
- An MP3 pocket with a feed-through grommet for listening to favorite playlists while commuting.
- Padded shoulder straps that cushion the user while aiding in weight distribution.
- Enough room in the pack to fit two six-packs (without a laptop or tablet).
- Produced in a variety of simple designs such as solid colors, stripes, and flowers.
This basic pack will provide the user with storage, protection for electronics, and simple functionality for day trips or overnight stays.
This is a basic design for a basic use. Students and commuters will be able to use this model for daily commutes, but there are no frills or special features to aid with heavy books and long days out.
- Basic two compartment construction for a basic use.
- No bottom padding for laptops or other electronics.
- Minimal internal organization for power cords, chargers, pens, smart phones, change, or other necessities.
- Basic designs in appearance.
- No ergonomic straps to help with comfort or pain reduction on long days out.
- No side pockets.
- No back pocket.
College students or those that commute with paperwork, binders, and a laptop or tablet could use this product. Because of the construction and storage space needed to safeguard valuables while navigating public transportation and busy streets, this would be a good choice.